You Have a Choice of Design of Experiments Workshops
How to Choose the Right Workshop for You
Performing Objective Experiments is right for you if:
- You want a complete introduction to Design of Experiments.
- You don't need to work with discrete factors or non-Normal data.
- You don't perform chemistry experiments involving mixtures.
Objective Chemical Experiments is right for you if:
- You are a Chemist or Chemical Engineer.
- You want a thorough introduction to Design of Experiments including mixture designs.
A customized course is right for you if:
- You work with discrete (categorical) factors.
- You work with non-Normal data.
- You work with mixtures, but aren't a Chemist.
- You have some other special requirement(s).
Would You Like Help Deciding?
Please contact us at
and we'll be happy to help you.