Sidekick™ does the grunt work so you can be the hero. Available for JMP®, Sidekick reduces your software steps and streamlines your analysis.
- The current version of Sidekick™ for JMP 17 is 17.0.0. This version supports Blind Analysis.
- Download Sidekick for JMP 14 or 15.
- Download Sidekick for JMP 16 and 17.
Objective Experiments Instant Calculators
Our Instant Calculators provide features that may be missing from your software. They help you perform important tasks like experiment preparation and data analysis.
- I-Optimal Design Assistant
- Definitive Screening Design Assistant
- Prediction Limits Calculator
- Confidence and Tolerance Limits Calculator
- Minimum Trials Calculator
- Confidence Limit Sample Size Calculator
- t-Test Sample Size Calculator
Gage Performance Curves
Gage Performance Curves are a great visual tool for presenting the results of your Measurement System Analysis. They are not included in statistical software packages.
- On-Line Gage Performance Curve Generator
- Gage Performance Curve Macro for JMP (Note: This is included in Sidekick.)
- Gage Performance Curve Macro for Excel
Use these tables when you're away from your software or books.
- Student's t-Table
- F Table
- K Factors for Statistical Tolerance Limits
- q Table for Tukey's Honest Significant Difference Test
- U Table for the Mann-Whitney Test
- Reliability Tables
- Binomial Probabilities Table
- Normal Probability Table
Design of Experiments Flow Chart
Use this flow chart to help you navigate the 5 step process for Design of Experiments.
If you've collected a large amount of data without a designed experiment, it may still not be enough to tell you what you need to know. Don't waste it—call us at 888‐764‐3958 to find out how to turn your data into a successful experiment.
Get our latest white papers, covering topics such as DOE, reliability, measurement systems and more. Sign up and you'll receive one white paper per week for seven weeks. You may unsubscribe at any time and we will never share your information.