What is a Custom Experiment Design?
A custom experiment design is a concise plan for collecting and analyzing data for your unique situation.
- We'll help you define your experimental constraints.
- You can include process factors, discrete factors and mixture factors in the same experiment.
- You can use existing data and augment it to get a complete experiment design.
- You'll get either an I‐Optimal design, providing you with high‐quality predictions, or a Definitive Screening design for your most efficient screening.
- You'll produce high‐quality products and high‐yield manufacturing processes.
- We'll save you time and money.
Order a Custom Design
Contact us at (866) 683‐6173. Our consultants will be happy to discuss your specific requirements at no charge and send you a design description for your approval. Your custom experiment design will be ready within five days.
$500 per design.
Please review our licensing terms and disclaimer.