Design of Experiments
Objective Chemical Experiments
Transform your performance!
- Hands-on practice to solve real‐world problems.
- Gain confidence by putting your knowledge to work right away.
- Position yourself as a problem solver and trusted source of accurate information.
This program is for you:
- The scientist
- The chemist
- The engineer
- The troubleshooter
who can benefit from learning versatile problem-solving techniques that can be applied to chemistry.
The four‐day Objective Chemical Experiments workshop teaches you how to use commercial software to design experiments and analyze your data. Armed with this knowledge, you'll be well equipped to solve your specific product and process problems.
This course unlocks the mystery behind experiment design and data analysis, putting the power of mathematical software in your hands. And in our training, the software does all the math.
- How to use the Five Steps for solving any problem:
- Establish the Goal
- Develop a Strategy
- Create a Plan
- Implement the Plan
- Celebrate Your Progress
- Using a More Thorough Strategy
- I-Optimal Designs
- Definitive Screening Designs
- Augmenting a Definitive Screening Design
- Experiments with mixtures
- Applying what you've learned
Here's what you'll learn:
- Proven techniques to improve processes and products.
- Strategies to solve problems on any size budget.
- How to measure the accuracy of your results.
Gain these skills: