Advanced Design of Experiments
Objective Experiments for Mixtures and Discrete Factors
Transform your performance!
- Hands-on practice to solve real‐world problems.
- Gain confidence by putting your knowledge to work right away.
- Position yourself as a problem solver and trusted source of accurate information.
This program is for you:
- The scientist
- The chemist
- The engineer
- The troubleshooter
who performs experiments with mixtures or discrete factors.
The two-day Objective Experiments for Mixtures and Discrete Factors workshop teaches you advanced techniques, using commercial software to design experiments and analyze your data. With this knowledge, you'll be well equipped to solve your specific product and process problems.
This course unlocks the mystery behind experiment design and data analysis for mixture and discrete (or categorical ) factors, putting the power of mathematical software in your hands. And in our training, the software does all the math.
You'll learn powerful strategies and practice the methods you've learned in three modules.
- Review of the Five Steps for solving any problem
- Advanced Strategy 1: Mixture experiments
- Advanced Strategy 2: Mixtures and process factors in the same experiment
- Advanced Strategy 3: Discrete factor experiments
- Advanced Strategy 4: Process and discrete factors in the same experiment
- Advanced Strategy 5: Mixtures and discrete factors in the same experiment
- Advanced Strategy 6: Mixtures, process factors and discrete factors in the same experiment
- Advanced Strategy 7: Restricted factors
- Developing your own experimental strategies
Here's what you'll learn:
- The foundational differences between standard process experiments, mixture experiments and discrete factors.
- How to design and perform cost-effective and efficient experiments for each.
- Techniques for finding the most important mixture components for every size budget.
Gain these skills:
- Completing projects on time and within the budget.
- Analyzing data to find the best possible product mixtures.
- Optimizing a product or process to solve real‐world problems.