Advanced Design of Experiments
Advanced Problem Solving Strategies: Design of Experiments with Non‐Normal Data
Transform your performance!
- Hands-on practice to solve real‐world problems.
- Gain confidence by putting your knowledge to work right away.
- Position yourself as a problem solver and trusted source of accurate information.
This program is for you:
- The scientist
- The chemist
- The engineer
- The troubleshooter
who works with any non‐Normal data, like Pass/Fail, %Yield, Defects, responses with Categories,or Reaction Rates.
The two‐day Advanced Problem Solving Strategies: Design of Experiments with Non‐Normal Data workshop teaches you advanced Design of Experiments strategies, using commercial software to analyze your data. Armed with this knowledge, you'll be well equipped to solve your specific product and process problems.
This course unlocks the mystery behind non‐Normal data analysis, putting the power of mathematical software in your hands. And in our training, the software does all the math.
Working in teams of two, you'll collect data and practice the methods you've learned in three modules:
- Review the Five Steps to Solve Any Problem
- Review how to detect non‐Normal data
- Review data transformations
- Continuous, Ordinal and Nominal responses
- Distributions of non‐Normal response data
- The "Generalized Linear Model" (GLZ) strategy
- The Link Function—an easier way to make a transformation
- The "Multinomial Logistic Regression" strategy
- Developing custom strategies
Here's what you'll learn:
- Proven techniques to improve processes and products.
- New strategies to solve problems with any size budget.
- How to measure the accuracy of your results.
Gain these skills:
- The ability to solve problems involving non‐Normal data.
- Presenting your findings visually, so others can easily understand.
- An authoritative understanding of Design of Experiments.