Statistical Process Control
Statistical Process Control is a workshop for scientists, chemists, troubleshooters, and engineers in the basics of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Benefits of the Workshop
- You will know how to monitor the natural variations in your processes.
- You will learn to spot potential process problems early to avoid crises.
- You will be able to judge how good your process is.
- You will be able to make rational adjustments to processes.
In 1 day you will learn
- How to measure and report process variations.
- How to monitor process variations and identify unusual variations that may indicate a process problem.
- How to judge whether your process is capable of producing in-specification product consistently.
- How to predict a required process adjustment.
This is What Happens During the Training
- You will learn what "Response Variation" is and why it is important.
- You will learn to monitor process variations using control charts.
- You will learn to calculate process capability measures, including Cp and Cpk.
- You will learn to create and use manual adjustment charts.