Product Reliability Analysis
Objective Reliability Analysis
Transform your performance!
- Hands-on practice to solve real‐world problems.
- Gain confidence by putting your knowledge to work right away.
- Position yourself as a problem solver and trusted source of accurate information.
This program is for you:
- The scientist
- The chemist
- The engineer
- The troubleshooter
who needs to predict product reliability, product life, shelf life or related properties.
The two‐day Objective Reliability Analysis workshop teaches you how to use commercial software to design reliability experiments and analyze your data. With this knowledge, you'll be well equipped to solve your specific product and process problems.
This course unlocks the mystery behind reliability data analysis, putting the power of mathematical software in your hands. And in our training, the software does all the math.
You'll collect data and practice the methods you've learned in three modules.
- What is product reliability, and why measure it?
- Distributions of data
- Confidence limits on Life Distributions
- How to use the Five Steps for solving any problem:
- Establish the Goal
- Develop a Strategy
- Create a Plan
- Implement the Plan
- Celebrate Your Progress
- Accelerated Testing
- Competing failure causes
- Reliability concepts for equipment maintenance
Here's what you'll learn:
- Proven techniques to predict product reliability using normal, logNormal and Weibull distributions.
- Tools to predict product life and demonstrate its reliability.
- Techniques to accelerate testing with temperature to predict actual usage conditions.
Gain these skills: