Measurement System Analysis
Practical Measurement System Analysis—GR&R
Transform your performance!
- Hands-on practice to solve real‐world problems.
- Gain confidence by putting your knowledge to work right away.
- Position yourself as a problem solver and trusted source of accurate information.
This program is for you:
- The scientist
- The chemist
- The engineer
- The troubleshooter
who needs to make trustworthy measurements.
The one-day Practical Measurement System Analysis—GR&R workshop uses the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) approach. We'll teach you how to evaluate your measurement systems, using powerful software to do all the math.
This course prepares you to increase the accuracy of your experiments and improve your performance. You'll learn powerful measurement systems analysis tools and practice the methods you've learned in three modules.
- The scientific method
- Experimental error
- Confidence limits
- How to use the Five Steps for solving any problem:
- Establish the Goal
- Develop a Strategy
- Create a Plan
- Implement the Plan
- Celebrate Your Progress
- The Gage Performance Curve
- GR&R for Attribute Gages
- GR&R with subjective data
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to tell if your measurements and measurement systems can be trusted.
- How to design an experiment to collect data to evaluate measurement systems, to reduce errors and increase accuracy.
- How to measure and report system uncertainty, stability, accuracy and bias.
Gain these skills: