Advanced Measurement System Analysis
Advanced Measurement System Analysis is a workshop for scientists, chemists, troubleshooters, and engineers in advanced techniques for measurement system analysis, including Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (Gage R&R) studies of complex systems. The math is done using JMP software.
Benefits of the Workshop
- You will review basic measurement system analysis
- You will be able to design and execute Gage R&R studies for complex measurement systems
- You will be able to measure the affect of lot-to-lot variation
- You will be able to study destructive test systems
- You will be able to study nested measurement systems
- You will know the difference between fixed and random effects and how to analyze them
In 2 days you will learn
- How to measure and report measurement uncertainty.
- How to determine measurement system accuracy.
- How to determine measurement system repeatability and reproducibility.
- How to know if your measurement system can be trusted for accepting or rejecting product.
- How to create a Gage Performance Curve for reporting your results in an easy to understand format.
This is What Happens During the Training
- You will learn what "Response Variation" is and why it is important.
- You will learn to measure "noise" in your measurements.
- You will learn to identify sources of error in your measurements.
- You will learn to perform a Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (Gage R&R) Study with fixed and random effects.